Monday, February 13, 2012

One small step for Jonathan, one giant leap for collectors

It may be a while until someone sees this post, but I've decided to start a blog and what better to blog about than my first love. I've been an avid collector of cards since I was 5 years old. I started off collecting only basketball but have added football and baseball as they years have gone on. I started this blog with the purpose of
showing stuff off, reviewing products (I intend on buying boxes of stuff and posting break videos/reviews), posting news from the collecting world and whatever else. If any of my loyal followers (all zero of them at this point) want to see anything specific on this blog, just let me know. You can find me on twitter (@BlogSCGuy), on sports card forum (js52686) or obviously contact me on here. Looking forward to many more blog posts!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with your new blog. Looking forward to seeing some cool stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just followed you on twitter and also love collecting cards. I have recently started to sell some of my cards. If you are interested or just want to look at what I have here is the link www.sportscardscave.com

      Delete