Tuesday, February 14, 2012

First box breaks to come Thursday

First of all, thanks to all those who've subscribed to my blog and followed me on twitter (@BlogSCGuy). There's been better than expected responses so far thanks to Topps, Upper Deck and Panini re-tweeting and following me. So Thursday I'm planning on buying a few boxes and doing a break video/review. But rather than buying whatever I come across, I'll leave it up to y'all to tell me what y'all want to see. Let me know what you would like me to break and I'll deliver. Only parameter is that it has to be baseball, football or basketball. My LCS has pretty much everything so let me hear what you think. And something ill be doing, if im buying boxes to do breaks for my blog, ALL of the cards will be given away to blog and twitter followers as a way of promoting my blog. Updates to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment